TTT ITF Junior International Tennis Tournament 2019
KTC AITA Rs.1 Lakh Mens Tennis Tournament 2019
XTH AITA NATIONAL COACHES WORKSHOP
Tip of the day
Tips from Paul Annacone - Tim Henmans coach
- TNTA has decided to implement a free of cost online process of registration
for Tamil Nadu Players.
- Please fill in the form below to register. Only those registered in
the process will be included on the ranking list of TNTA.
- The name is to be filled in full. No abbreviations will be accepted.
- The deadline for initial registration is 31st August 2015
- Players eligible to register are those residents of Tamil Nadu or
all those registered with AITA as from the state of TN as on 31st April
- The following documents need to be submitted for verification for
players who have not registered with AITA:
- Proof of Birth (Any two): Birth Certificate / Current School
Certificate / valid passport copy
- Proof of Address (Any two): School Certificate (school must be
situated in TN) / latest telephone bill / valid ration card.
- The original documents could be brought to the TNTA Office or alternatively
a self attested, scanned copy may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The temporary reference number allotted must be mentioned during submission.
- For AITA registered players, the TNTA Registration number will be
emailed immediately after filing the form below.
4647 members and still counting!!
Pictures in gallery:
Adidas MCC National Claycourt Junior Tennis Championships 2019
TNTA & IWTT AITA Marina Open Wheelchair Tennis Tournament 2019
MPTA @ KTC - OMR National Series Under 14 Tennis Tournament July 2019